SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

ACCESSORIZING

      Having to wear a uniform is not the best thing in the world, but its doable. Having a uniform can be so plain sometimes, even our everyday outfits may be plain at times and you're probably thinking, well, "how can I jazz my outfit up"? and I have the answer to that question its called accessorizing!!!!!!!!!!! For example you can accessorize with bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, scarfs,and chokers. With a little bit of of accessorizing your outfit will for sure pop!     

How to accessorize, personally how I accessorize my outfits is by grabbing every source of accessory that I can find, and lay them next to my outfit, and find the accessory that I truly fall in love with FIRST that will make my such-boring-outfit look spectacular. When trying to find an accessory that will add a little pop-of-style can be hard sometimes but again you have to go with what your gut feeling says, that would look good. Whatever draws your attention first you know it will be perfect.

Post a Comment